The following is a sample of the many questions that are answered and explained in our course.
* If I put bread in my oven to warm up and I’m cooking meat does the bread become meaty?
* If there is no meat residual in the oven from the roast I just cooked, can I immediately bake a pizza?
* Can I use the same stove grates for milk and for meat?
* How do I kosher my microwave…?
* My chicken soup spilled on my milk frying pan? is it still kosher?
* My kitchen is now kosher, what if I mix pots and pans and plates, – do I throw them out or can I eat on them again?
* How does hot food and cold food make a difference.
* If my maid cooked supper and turned on the fire, do I have to throw out the pot?
* Can I make the pot kosher and how?
* I have one oven, how can I use it for both milk and meat?
* I spilled out meat on the Dairy Side of my sink….do I need a new sink?
*My dishwasher was used for meat dishes and my kids put in milk dishes what do I do now?
* What products can I really purchase?
* What restaurants can I eat in and now I know what to ask the Kosher Supervisor (MASHGIACH) when I eat out?